PRIVATE YOGA OKLAHOMA CITY
Private yoga is for you if:
- Are new to yoga
- Feel stuck in your practice or in a particular pose
- Want to take your practice to the next level
- Are working with an injury and want to learn how to safely advance your practice
Dr. Trish Corley is excited to offer Private Yoga Oklahoma City with New Angle Yoga. She will empower your to bring yourself to new possibilities. With a doctorate of physical therapy and over fifteen years of clinical practice and teaching yoga, she has worked with thousands of clients to meet their fitness, wellness, and rehabilitation goals. Trish offers compassion and truly listens to each of her students. With an expert understanding of the human body and how it functions, she knows just how to tailor a session to meet your needs.
What are the benefits of practicing with a private yoga teacher?
- Sessions are designed to meet your individualized needs and goals.
- One on one attention to focus on your alignment with instructions specific for you.
- As much hands on assistance as you wish. This often results in the sensation of having a massage while doing yoga.
- The pacing of the sessions are tailored to you and you have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Book sessions to work with your schedule.
- A location that is convenient to you (your home, office, park, or any other place).
Reduce the cost by sharing your experience and connect with your partner, friend, neighbor or colleague!
Small Group Yoga
Great for team building, family gathering, or regular wellness with friends. We do bachelorette parties too! Contact Trish for more information on how sessions can be tailored to meet your group's needs.
Rates for Semi-Private and Private Yoga Oklahoma City Start at $60. Small group rates vary based on needs.
Sessions are 60 minutes each. All major credit cards or cash accepted. A travel fee (up to $25) may apply if you are located greater than five miles away from downtown Oklahoma City.