Do you hear the teacher call "crow pose" and want to.....
- Be able to do crow pose instead of waiting while others do the pose?
- Advance crow pose with NEW variations and experience power to play in your practice?
- Understand better alignment in all arm balances and feel stronger on your yoga mat?
- Have more confidence in your practice and your life?
Then this workshop is for You...
This workshop was developed for yogis who want to have fun and advance their physical practice with arm balances and variations of them. You will learn powerful alignment tools for crow pose and access new strength and confidence to fly on your hands.
“I moved past my own limitations and feel so strong in my crow pose now!”
"When I discovered how to let go of saying “I can’t” and trust the basic principles of alignment, I gained access to transition from crow pose to headstand."
What You Will Be Doing....
In this 75 minute workshop, you will:
- Learn and put into practice the foundations of a powerful crow pose.
- Discover alternative set ups to successfully balance on your arms.
- Play with variations of crow pose.
- Experience New variations of yourself on your yoga mat.