Yoga classes are currently availabe online only. With respect to COVID-19, in-studio classes are temporarily cancelled for the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Scroll Down to Book Live - Online Power Yoga Classes
How to Book Live - Online Power Yoga Classes at New Angle Yoga
1. Book a class by clicking on a "Book Now" button below or via the MindBody Ap. If you do not already have an account with us, you will need to create one.
2. When you register for class, you will receive an email with the link to the Zoom Meeting where the Online Yoga Class will take place.*
*Your Communication Preferences must have Email Opt-in On for Schedule Updates.
- Go to https://newangleyoga.com/schedule/
- Scroll down and find "My Account".
- Login with your username and password.
- Scroll Down to COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES.
- Ensure "Email" box is checked next to "Schedule Updates"
*Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so the email does not go to your spam.
3. No more than 10 minutes prior to the start of the class, CLICK ON THE LINK IN YOUR EMAIL to take you to the class. You must have Zoom software downloaded on your computer, tablet or phone in order to join the class. Download Zoom Now.
4. When starting class, we encourage you to choose the "video" option so that we can see you and teach directly to you, just like we do in the studio!! (Or keep your video off if you prefer!)
5. Roll your mat out in front of your screen, connect to your community, and get your practice on!
Class will open at least 5 min prior to class time.
Your Health and Well Being Is Our Focus
We encourage you to stay committed to your yoga practice with your community.