Your health and well-being, and that of your families and our community continues to be our top priority. We have put systems in place for everyone to work together in creating a safe and connected environment.
Phase 1: MONDAY, MAY 18, 2020
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Class sizes are limited to maintain physical distance from one another. We will not offer hands on assists.
- Class registration via MindBod (or our website), payment, and signing of the updated waiver must be completed online prior to the start of the class. A teacher or employee of New Angle Yoga will check you into class at the front door of the studio.
- Routine disinfecting of the yoga studio will take place before/after every class.
- Yoga blocks, straps, and blankets are not available for use. Yoga mats and towels are not available for rent.
- Live Online classes via Zoom will continue to be available.
What we ask you to do do keep you safe:
- Register for class and complete payment and updated waiver online prior to class.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before class starts.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
- Bring your own sanitized yoga mat and towel and place your mat in the spot designated by tape on the floor.
- Bring minimum personal belongings as you will keep them next to your yoga mat during practice. The lounge area will not be accessible.
- Do not enter the yoga studio if you feel sick or have a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.